Four Seasons Hotel Beirut to open in December
Dubai, November 19, 2009
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has announced the launch its Beirut property in December, which will be followed by properties in China, two in the US, and one in Morocco during 2010.
Approaching 50 years of operation, with an expanding portfolio of 82 hotels in 34 countries, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts entered the region almost 10 years ago.
The Four Seasons Hotel Beirut will be the group’s ninth property in the Middle East, since opening its first hotel in Egypt – the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence.
A presentation for the media provided an overview of the Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake (China) scheduled to open in Q2 2010; the Four Seasons Resort Vail (opening summer 2010) and the Four Seasons Hotel Denver (opening Q3 2010) in the US; as well as the Four Seasons Hotel Marrakech (opening Q4 2010), which will be the group’s next venture, following Beirut.
“Asia and the Middle East present a great opportunity for expansion for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts both regionally and internationally,” said Sorya Gaulin, director of Global Corporate PR for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is eyeing an expanding portfolio of properties in the Middle East and Asia going into 2011, with new developments planned in Bahrain, Vietnam (Cham Island) and multiple properties in China. The group will also grow its presence in North America and Europe, with new developments in Canada (Toronto), Russia (Moscow and St Petersburg), Italy (Venice and Umbria) and Austria (Vienna).
Four Seasons Hotel Beirut will be located along Beirut’s Corniche. Each of the Hotel’s 230 terraced rooms and suites, rendered by celebrated interior designer Pierre-Yves Rochon, provides breathtaking views onto the Mediterranean, the city of Beirut and the surrounding mountains.
The hotel offers a complete dining destination with The Grill Room, The Boulevard and The Lounge – with a selection of locally inspired fare and international cuisine – while The Spa presents seven treatment rooms, including a VIP couples suite and a sky-high rooftop pool lounge.
Four Seasons Hotel Marrakech, opening Q4 2010, is located just five minutes from both the Medina and the Menara Gardens, with 140 guest rooms and suites, each with its own outdoor furnished terrace, plus 43 private residences (villas and Riads).
Four Seasons Hotel Marrakech offers dining options that impress with Spanish and Mediterranean influences, pool bar and Grill destinations, as well as providing guests with an array of recreational opportunities including a full-service spa, steam room, two large heated pools and plunge pool, cabanas, tennis courts and fitness centre.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers