Lost Paradise of Dilmun to close for 2009 season
Manama, December 6, 2009
The Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park has announced that it will be closing its doors for the 2009 season on December 8.
Visitors can still enjoy the park until the closing date with guests under 1.2 meters getting in for BD5 only.
The park is offering its annual splash down pass at a special offer price of BD50 currently.
The annual pass can be purchased now at this discount rate and first used whenever the guest may choose in the future starting the 12 month membership.
“We have decided to bring the 2009 season to an end on the 8th to allow for preparations for next season and re-opening just before the Formula One Grand Prix in 2010, due to the arrival of cooling temperatures,” said Paul Blunt, general manager of the Lost Paradise of Dilmun.
Although the Water Park season ends for the general public, the Lost Paradise of Dilmun will still be available for private functions and is an ideal venue for birthday parties, weddings, receptions and corporate events, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain
- Etihad, airBaltic start direct Riga flights
- Dubai Istithmar sells stake in landmark Miami hotel
- Tourism Ireland to launch coastal touring route
- Etihad to launch 8 new routes in 2014
- Gulf Air launches Thiruvananthapuram service
- ACI, Iata to develop smart security solution
- Etihad to launch Perth flights