Al Faisaliah Hotel wins excellence award
Riyadh, December 19, 2009
Riyadh-based Al Faisaliah Hotel, a Rosewood Hotel, recently won the leader in hospitality award at the Kingdom Excellence Awards, an award series that rewards global excellence in several industry sectors.
Al Faisaliah Hotel was distinguished for its design and creativity, along with creative marketing concepts and strong customer loyalty, a statement said.
The Kingdom Excellence Awards were held as part of the Real Estate Investment World Summit and Kingdom Project Expansion and Investment Summit, a two-day programme dedicated to development and organised by ‘naseba’.
“We are incredibly pleased to be honoured at the awards as the Leader in Hospitality,” said Peter Finamore, managing director of Al Faisaliah Hotel.
“Flawless, personalised service is a cornerstone of our hospitality philosophy, and we work constantly to raise our levels of excellence in order to exceed guest expectations,” he added.
Khaled Al-Idrissi, director of sales and marketing, said: “Our win at the Kingdom Excellence Awards underscores our standard-setting role in Saudi Arabia’s hospitality sector, with leading figures in the industry creating the selection parameters and ultimately distinguishing Al Faisaliah Hotel above all others in the category.”
Kingdom Awards honours global excellence in industry sectors such as real estate, hospitality, education, healthcare, infrastructure and transportation. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare