Jazeera secures $105m plane financing
Kuwait City, January 24, 2010
Kuwait's Jazeera Airways said on Sunday it secured $105 million in financing for three new Airbus A320 aircraft.
Jazeera, one of two listed airlines in the Gulf region, said it had received financing from the European Export Credit Agencies and French investment bank Natixis.
The airline, which has a firm order for 29 new aircraft, currently operates 11 planes flying across the Middle East and North Africa. - Reuters
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain
- Etihad, airBaltic start direct Riga flights
- Dubai Istithmar sells stake in landmark Miami hotel
- Tourism Ireland to launch coastal touring route
- Etihad to launch 8 new routes in 2014
- Gulf Air launches Thiruvananthapuram service