SAS offers special deal on Dubai flights
Dubai, January 30, 2010
SAS Scandinavian Airlines, the largest airline in Northern Europe, is offering special rates in its premium economy class, Economy Extra, to European destinations on flights from Dubai.
SAS, which flies a thrice-weekly Dubai-Copenhagen service during the winter season, is offering a special deal of Dh3350 ($912) (plus taxes and fees), which includes lounge access.
The offer for SAS’ Economy Extra includes flights from Dubai to destinations such as Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, London and Brussels. The promotional fare is valid for sale and travel from February 1 to April 4. The lounge access is for SAS’ Business lounges in Copenhagen and/or Stockholm.
SAS, the national carrier of Denmark, Norway and Sweden, was one of the first airlines in the world to offer a premium economy cabin, and its Economy Extra class features are more comfortable and wider than Economy seats, with extra legroom, improved meal service and more advanced personal entertainment system, a statement said.
Economy Extra customers can also enjoy Business class check-in, Fast Track security and priority boarding, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley