Accor appoints ibis Muscat head
Muscat, January 31, 2010
Accor Hospitality ME has appointed Ricardo Rofail as the hotel’s general manager for ibis Muscat, Oman’s 171-room economy hotel.
Ricardo, a 43-year old British national, has gained extensive experience in the hospitality industry over his several successful international postings.
Before joining ibis Muscat, Ricardo managed a network of ibis hotels in the UK including, Heathrow Airport, Luton Airport and London Docklands as well as leading various management missions with Accor UK. He has been with the Accor Group for the past 16 years.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens