Accor appoints ibis Muscat head
Muscat, January 31, 2010
Accor Hospitality ME has appointed Ricardo Rofail as the hotel’s general manager for ibis Muscat, Oman’s 171-room economy hotel.
Ricardo, a 43-year old British national, has gained extensive experience in the hospitality industry over his several successful international postings.
Before joining ibis Muscat, Ricardo managed a network of ibis hotels in the UK including, Heathrow Airport, Luton Airport and London Docklands as well as leading various management missions with Accor UK. He has been with the Accor Group for the past 16 years.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley