Moevenpick holds GMs meet
Cairo, February 13, 2010
The Moevenpick Hotels & Resorts, the Swiss-based upscale hotel management company, recently held its annual general managers conference at the Moevenpick Hotel Cairo-Media City.
Themed “Africa the New Horizon 2”, the conference was attended by general managers of all hotels as well as the Africa area office team.
The conference was held for three days and was headed by Jean Gabriel Pérès, president & CEO, Moevenpick Hotels & Resorts.
The conference agenda included many topics such as global sustainability, guest satisfaction and the company outlook for 2010. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA relaxes rules on electronic device use
- Flight options to boost Mideast-Asia travel
- Air Arabia eyes more Bahrain flights
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal