Etihad reschedules Dhaka-Abu Dhabi flights
Abu Dhabi, February 18, 2010
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has rescheduled flights to and from Dhaka to ensure better flight connections with Etihad destinations in Western Europe and North America.
Etihad airways flight EY253 from Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka to Abu Dhabi now departs daily at 05:10 am and 08:55 am, local Dhaka time. Etihad Airways flight EY258 departs from Abu Dhabi to Dhaka at 03:55 am and 09:25 pm, local Abu Dhabi time.
Khondakar Kabir, Etihad country manager in Bangladesh said the new timings would greatly benefit business travelers, students and migrant guests by shortening the transit timings when connecting to destinations to and from Bangladesh through Abu Dhabi.
The new timings will improve connections to and from Dhaka via Abu Dhabi to New York, Cairo, Manchester, London, Frankfurt, New York, Chicago and Toronto, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry