Etihad reschedules Dhaka-Abu Dhabi flights
Abu Dhabi, February 18, 2010
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has rescheduled flights to and from Dhaka to ensure better flight connections with Etihad destinations in Western Europe and North America.
Etihad airways flight EY253 from Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka to Abu Dhabi now departs daily at 05:10 am and 08:55 am, local Dhaka time. Etihad Airways flight EY258 departs from Abu Dhabi to Dhaka at 03:55 am and 09:25 pm, local Abu Dhabi time.
Khondakar Kabir, Etihad country manager in Bangladesh said the new timings would greatly benefit business travelers, students and migrant guests by shortening the transit timings when connecting to destinations to and from Bangladesh through Abu Dhabi.
The new timings will improve connections to and from Dhaka via Abu Dhabi to New York, Cairo, Manchester, London, Frankfurt, New York, Chicago and Toronto, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement