Marriott property joins Air Miles program
Manama, February 28, 2010
Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, has partnered with Air Miles, one of the world's leading loyalty program operators.
Through the program, the Marriott Executive Apartments Manama is offering rewards points to guests every time they dine at Skyw@lk Café. Every guest will enjoy earning 30 Air Miles rewards points for every 1 Bahraini Dinar spent when dining at the Skyw@lk Café.
'As we are striving for quality and excellence, we are partnering with Air Miles to offer our esteemed clientele with great services and supplementary benefits,' said director of Sales Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Marwan Haddad.
Country manager Air Miles Bahrain, Murtadha Qambar, said since the launching in Bahrain, Air Miles has signed up over 145,000 members to whom they have already issued over 1.2 billion Air Miles. The addition of the Skyw@kk Café to the growing number of Air Miles partners in Bahrain brings the total number to 200 outlets in the kingdom.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced