City Seasons unveils revamped rooms
Abu Dhabi, March 11, 2010
City Seasons Group of Hotels recently unveiled a total of 120 rooms and 60 suites at its Al Hamra Hotel in Abu Dhabi as part of the group’s expansion and refurbishment plans.
The hotel features premium and deluxe 27 sq m rooms, designed in a rich, modern, contemporary style with hardwood and natural earth tones, a statement said.
Amenities include king size bed with extra large pillows, work area with wireless Internet, i-Pod deck, bathroom with glass mosaic accents, bathroom robe and slippers.
Rooms are also equipped with plasma TV, hair dryer, shoe-shine kit, iron-and-board, electronic safe and a mini-bar, the statement added.
The hotel refurbishment also includes its luxurious suites: 30 spacious Junior one bedroom suites and 30 Seasons suites of 47 sq m and 80 sq m, respectively. All suites are equipped with state of the art facilities including two flat plasma screens and DVD players, according to the statement.
“It is a very exciting time for the City Seasons Group as expansion and refurbishment plans are currently underway in many different locations,” said Thomas Tapken, group general manager.
“The City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel has always been a firm favourite with business and leisure travelers alike but the new stylish rooms will allow the hotel to better cater to the growing demand in the market,” he added.
City Seasons Group of Hotels currently operates four hotels in the UAE: City Seasons Al Ain, City Seasons Hotel Dubai, City Seasons Suites Dubai and City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel.
Expansion plans include a further four hotel projects in Oman, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, Tapken said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport