Air France launches special Abu Dhabi fares
Paris, March 15, 2010
Air France, a leading European carrier, has announced special introductory fares, starting from Dh1,390 ($384) onwards, to celebrate the launch of its new service between Abu Dhabi and Paris on May 3.
The special offer is valid for passengers who purchase tickets before April 5 for travel between May 3 and July 15, Air France said in a statement.
The flight, which will operate 5 days a week, aims to target passengers looking to travel to France and onward flights to Europe as well as North and South America with ticket price starting from Dh1,390 (for Europe) and from Dh1,490 (North-South American destinations), said Pierre de Saint-Albin, Air France KLM general manager for Gulf, Saudi, Iran and Pakistan.
'To mark the new connection to the UAE with the Air France KLM network, we are pleased to offer our clients in the UAE these competitive introductory offers,' he stated.
'We have also been encouraged by the close and growing relationship with Abu Dhabi Airports Company which has resulted in our flight schedules being particularly well adapted to offering our customers fast connections via our Paris - Charles de Gaulle hub, to more than 244 Air France KLM destinations,.' he added.
The new flight AF 3849 will take off from Abu Dhabi International (AUH) terminal 1 at 00:30 (local time) and arrive in Paris-Charles de Gaulle (CDG), terminal 2F at 05:45 (local time).
On return, flight AF 3848 will leave Paris-Charles de Gaulle (CDG) terminal 2F at 13:45 (local time) and arrive in Abu Dhabi International (AUH), terminal 1, at 22:25 (local time).
With the launch of this new route, the Air France KLM group will now offer up to 10 weekly, non-stop flights out of Abu Dhabi International Airport, to their respective hubs of Paris – Charles de Gaulle, and Amsterdam, the statement said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares