Batelco sets up F1 simulator for fans
Manama, March 22, 2010
Batelco, the leading telecom services provider in Bahrain, has set up a Formula 1 racing simulator at its retail shop at Bahrain’s City Centre Mall for F1 fans to experience free of charge.
The dynamic RS1 Xtreme M3 race car simulator will be open to enthusiasts until the end of the month.
“The Xtreme M3 model features a 3 axis motion seat powered by D-BOX. The motion seat delivers an enhanced experience to really put you in the driver’s seat,” said Ahmed Al Janahi, Batelco’s general manager media and government relations.
“We invite all our customers to come along to our City Centre Shop to enjoy the full throttle experience delivered by the realistic model,” he added.
Batelco imported the RS1 Xtreme M3 Race Car Simulator to mark the occasion of the annual Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry