Batelco sets up F1 simulator for fans
Manama, March 22, 2010
Batelco, the leading telecom services provider in Bahrain, has set up a Formula 1 racing simulator at its retail shop at Bahrain’s City Centre Mall for F1 fans to experience free of charge.
The dynamic RS1 Xtreme M3 race car simulator will be open to enthusiasts until the end of the month.
“The Xtreme M3 model features a 3 axis motion seat powered by D-BOX. The motion seat delivers an enhanced experience to really put you in the driver’s seat,” said Ahmed Al Janahi, Batelco’s general manager media and government relations.
“We invite all our customers to come along to our City Centre Shop to enjoy the full throttle experience delivered by the realistic model,” he added.
Batelco imported the RS1 Xtreme M3 Race Car Simulator to mark the occasion of the annual Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal