Kingfisher plans Dubai flights
New Delhi, March 31, 2010
India's Kingfisher Airlines is planning to start flights to Dubai from New Delhi and Mumbai next month (April).
The airline recently launched daily direct flight to London from New Delhi, India's capital, and announced plans to add seven more international routes within the next one month. a report in The Times of India newspaper said.
While the flights from New Delhi will connect Hong Kong, Bangkok, Dubai and Kathmandu, the airlines will also fly to Bangkok, Dubai and Kathmandu from Mumbai. All the flights will be started between April 7 and April 24.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief