Kingfisher plans Dubai flights
New Delhi, March 31, 2010
India's Kingfisher Airlines is planning to start flights to Dubai from New Delhi and Mumbai next month (April).
The airline recently launched daily direct flight to London from New Delhi, India's capital, and announced plans to add seven more international routes within the next one month. a report in The Times of India newspaper said.
While the flights from New Delhi will connect Hong Kong, Bangkok, Dubai and Kathmandu, the airlines will also fly to Bangkok, Dubai and Kathmandu from Mumbai. All the flights will be started between April 7 and April 24.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return