Flydubai gets grand welcome in Kuwait
Dubai, April 5, 2010
Dubai-based budget carrier Flydubai said its inaugural flight to Kuwait City was received by a VIP delegation from Kuwait, headed by the director general and acting president of Civil Aviation Bader Bou Taiban.
The debut flight touched down at Kuwait airport on the morning of March 30. The twice daily flights to Kuwait cost from just Dh200 ($54.4) one-way including taxes.
The flights, FZ053 and FZ061 leave Dubai at 7.05am and 07.15pm respectively arriving in Kuwait City at 7.55am and 8.05pm (local time). The return flights, FZ054 and FZ062 leave at 8.40am and 8.50pm and arrive at 11.20am and 11.30pm ( local time).
The inaugural flight carried Jamal Al Hai, senior vice president, Dubai Airports and Federal National Council (FNC) member, Hussain Al Shafar and Dr Sultan Al Moadhen (both FNC members) among others. Hasan Salem Al Khayyal, UAE Ambassador to Kuwait was also there to receive the visiting delegation.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc