Etihad Holidays offers new deals to Malaysia
Abu Dhabi, April 6, 2010
Etihad Holidays has announced a new cooperative agreement with Tourism Malaysia to promote holiday packages to Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Langkawi and Kota Kinabalu.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ chief commercial officer, said that as part of a special promotion running throughout April and May 2010, Etihad Airways would offer travellers a range of value-for-money holiday packages to popular destinations in Malaysia.
“Malaysia is one of our key holiday destinations, offering travellers a rich culture and history from a mosaic of ethnicities. The special promotion offers a wide range of packages to popular beach front destinations, as well as city breaks in vibrant Kuala Lumpur.”
Etihad Holidays guests are being offered a range of bonus privileges, including: free flights for children; free accommodation for children in selected hotels; additional complimentary nights; free room upgrades; breakfast; airport transfers; and attractive discounts on a wide selection of services.
The packages, combining airfares and accommodation, include:
· Dorsett Regency: Packages start from Dh2990, including three nights’ accommodation.
· Renaissance Kuala Lumpur: Packages start from Dh3290, including three nights’ accommodation.
· Traders Kuala Lumpur: Packages are available from Dh3490, including three nights’ accommodation.
· Holiday Inn Penang: Packages start from Dh3500, including three nights’ accommodation.
· Golden Sands Resort by Shangri-La: Etihad Holidays packages, including three nights’ accommodation, start from Dh3930.
· Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort: Packages start from Dh4200, including three nights’ accommodation.
· The Westin Langkawi: Packages start from Dh4600, including three nights’ accommodation. Extra nights from Dh530 per person per night.
· Shangri-la TanJung Aru Kota Kinabalu: Packages start from Dh3950, including three nights’ accommodation.
The sale period for the special offers runs from April 1 to May 31. The travel period for the offers is from April 1 to June 30 and the ‘kids fly free’ promotion is valid until June 10.
Etihad Holidays also offers its World Deals program to destinations across the globe including Europe, US, Africa, Middle East and Asia, as well as Etihad’s newest destinations in Japan and Sri Lanka.-TradeArabia News Service