Etihad Holidays offers new deals to Malaysia
Abu Dhabi, April 6, 2010
Etihad Holidays has announced a new cooperative agreement with Tourism Malaysia to promote holiday packages to Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Langkawi and Kota Kinabalu.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ chief commercial officer, said that as part of a special promotion running throughout April and May 2010, Etihad Airways would offer travellers a range of value-for-money holiday packages to popular destinations in Malaysia.
“Malaysia is one of our key holiday destinations, offering travellers a rich culture and history from a mosaic of ethnicities. The special promotion offers a wide range of packages to popular beach front destinations, as well as city breaks in vibrant Kuala Lumpur.”
Etihad Holidays guests are being offered a range of bonus privileges, including: free flights for children; free accommodation for children in selected hotels; additional complimentary nights; free room upgrades; breakfast; airport transfers; and attractive discounts on a wide selection of services.
The packages, combining airfares and accommodation, include:
· Dorsett Regency: Packages start from Dh2990, including three nights’ accommodation.
· Renaissance Kuala Lumpur: Packages start from Dh3290, including three nights’ accommodation.
· Traders Kuala Lumpur: Packages are available from Dh3490, including three nights’ accommodation.
· Holiday Inn Penang: Packages start from Dh3500, including three nights’ accommodation.
· Golden Sands Resort by Shangri-La: Etihad Holidays packages, including three nights’ accommodation, start from Dh3930.
· Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort: Packages start from Dh4200, including three nights’ accommodation.
· The Westin Langkawi: Packages start from Dh4600, including three nights’ accommodation. Extra nights from Dh530 per person per night.
· Shangri-la TanJung Aru Kota Kinabalu: Packages start from Dh3950, including three nights’ accommodation.
The sale period for the special offers runs from April 1 to May 31. The travel period for the offers is from April 1 to June 30 and the ‘kids fly free’ promotion is valid until June 10.
Etihad Holidays also offers its World Deals program to destinations across the globe including Europe, US, Africa, Middle East and Asia, as well as Etihad’s newest destinations in Japan and Sri Lanka.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard