Grand Hyatt Doha names new marketing director
Doha, April 27, 2010
Grand Hyatt Doha, a 249-room, 91-residence property in Doha, recently appointed Tareq Bagaeen to the position of director of marketing.
Bagaeen will be responsible for all marketing and sales efforts for the property. His responsibilities include the overall strategic sales, marketing, revenue management, e-commerce, public relations, promotions and brand image areas for the hotel.
Bagaeen will also be closely involved with the strategic planning for the hotel and will represent the property at all international tourism and travel expositions and fairs.
Grand Hyatt Doha features 2,200 sq m of meeting and banquet facilities, as well as four innovative restaurants, namely The Grill, Isaan, Rocca and Biscotti, that are individually designed concepts showcasing the finest cuisine from around the world.
Bagaeen will manage the brand, marketing and revenue endeavours for each of these noteworthy attractions at Grand Hyatt Doha.
“Hyatt is truly dynamic in its field of luxury destinations, and I am looking forward to successfully and creatively enhancing the company’s brand,” said Bagaeen.
Bagaeen most recently worked as the director of sales for Ritz-Carlton, leading sales and marketing campaigns in different locations around the world such as the Gulf, Singapore and the Republic of Ireland. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct