India's Kingfisher launches 2 flights to Dubai
Dubai, April 27, 2010
India's leading private air carrier Kingfisher Airlines has launched two new international flights connecting the UAE to New Delhi and Mumbai.
The new routes - from Dubai to New Delhi, and Dubai to Mumbai, mean Kingfisher now operates 21 weekly flights between the UAE and India, the company said in a statement.
All flights on the new routes are being operated with Kingfisher Airlines' Airbus A320 fleet, according to a report in The Times of India.
The flights on the Dubai-New Delhi route would include a dual-class cabin with five-star luxury on Kingfisher First and Kingfisher Class while the Dubai-Mumbai flight would include only the Kingfisher Class.
'I am delighted to announce the launch of the two new flights from Dubai to India,' Vijay Mallya, the airline's chairman and chief executive officer said.
'Kingfisher Airlines has redefined the whole experience of flying and with the launch of these new flights, discerning flyers on these popular international routes will now have the choice of travelling with India's favourite airline,' he said in a statement.
Kingfisher Airlines will be the only airline to operate from the UAE to Mumbai, New Delhi and Bangalore.
The Dubai-Mumbai flight offers numerous connecting flights to Bhubaneswar, Goa, Udaipur and Nagpur, the company said.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan opens
- Top firms plan Dubai World Central move
- Ferrari Land theme park to open in Spain
- Hilton to open 125-room hotel in Saudi
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely