Playnation opens in Mirdif City Centre
Dubai, April 29, 2010
Playnation, a dedicated leisure and entertainment destination in Dubai’s Mirdif City Centre, is now open, providing people of all ages with a fun-filled mall experience.
A total of five exciting leisure experiences is integrated within Playnation - the latest initiative from Majid Al Futtaim Leisure - and features something for everyone, a statement said.
From the adrenaline thrills of iFly, an indoor skydiving centre and Soccer Circus, a fully interactive football attraction, to the excitement of Magic Planet and Yalla! Bowling through to the children’s edutainment attraction Cité des Enfants – Playnation has been designed to invigorate the senses and bring out participants’ inner child, it said.
The 12,000 sq m arena is packed with both entertainment and educational attractions for all ages and provides a refreshing mall experience, said Craig Hart, vice president of Majid Al Futtaim Leisure. –TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project