Rixos Hotels to showcase at travel event
Dubai, May 3, 2010
Rixos Hotels, one of Turkey’s leading hospitality groups, will showcase their latest projects and developments at an upcoming travel event in Dubai.
Arabian Travel Market (ATM) 2010 opens tomorrow (May 4) to run until May 7 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
“The Middle East is an especially important market for us,” said Kees Hartzuiker, CEO, Rixos Hotels.
“On one hand, a significant share of our resort business originates from this region; on the other, it’s a key territory where a number of strategic openings are in the pipeline. We are excited to showcase our latest developments and future plans at the region’s leading hospitality and tourism event,” he added.
In April, Rixos opened two new projects. It inaugurated its Libya project – Rixos Al Nasr Tripoli, the 12th property within the Rixos collection.
It also opened the 530 bedroom resort Rixos Lares, in Antalya, Turkey situated in the Lara district. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms