Rixos Hotels to showcase at travel event
Dubai, May 3, 2010
Rixos Hotels, one of Turkey’s leading hospitality groups, will showcase their latest projects and developments at an upcoming travel event in Dubai.
Arabian Travel Market (ATM) 2010 opens tomorrow (May 4) to run until May 7 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
“The Middle East is an especially important market for us,” said Kees Hartzuiker, CEO, Rixos Hotels.
“On one hand, a significant share of our resort business originates from this region; on the other, it’s a key territory where a number of strategic openings are in the pipeline. We are excited to showcase our latest developments and future plans at the region’s leading hospitality and tourism event,” he added.
In April, Rixos opened two new projects. It inaugurated its Libya project – Rixos Al Nasr Tripoli, the 12th property within the Rixos collection.
It also opened the 530 bedroom resort Rixos Lares, in Antalya, Turkey situated in the Lara district. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares