Elaf wins Air France-KLM honour
Dubai, May 16, 2010
The Elaf Group of Companies, a pioneer in travel, tourism and hotel services in Saudi Arabia, won an award as the ‘Best Service Company’ in the kingdom and the GCC from Air France-KLM.
Ziyad Ahmed Bin Mahfouz, chief executive of Elaf Group, stated that this recognition serves as a testament to the Group’s excellence in providing exceptional travel and airline services in the Kingdom and across the region. He added that the company has been successfully achieving its goals in line with its strategic partnership with Air France – KLM.
“This award demonstrates our firm commitment to offering superior travel services to a wide range of clients. We shall continue our ongoing expansion plans and intensify efforts to maintain our leading position in the Saudi market, with particular focus on further developing our services and promoting innovative offerings for the tourism and travel sectors,” said Bin Mahfouz.
“Our latest recognition also shows the important and expanding role of the travel, tourism and hospitality sectors in promoting Saudi Arabia’s economic growth. We intend to continue setting new and higher standards of excellence and quality in Shariah-compliant hospitality services,” he concluded.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route