Ritz-Carlton Bahrain wins top award
Manama, May 18, 2010
The Ritz-Carlton Bahrain Hotel and Spa has been recognised as the Best Business Hotel in the country by Business Traveller Middle East magazine for the eighth consecutive year.
In addition, the resort has been honoured as Bahrain's Leading Spa Resort by The World Travel Awards 2010.
The success brings the total number of World Travel Awards that the Ritz-Carlton Bahrain Hotel and Spa has won over the past years to 14.
'To say that it is a remarkable achievement to receive these accolades is definitely an understatement,' said general manager Mark Neukomm.
'I am so proud of the exceptional efforts of our ladies and gentlemen who continuously strive to provide the highest levels of quality and services to all our guests.
'These awards are a testament to all their hard work and fantastic teamwork.'
Voted exclusively by readers of the magazine, the Business Traveller Middle East Awards cover a range of essential categories, including best airlines, airports, hotels, golf courses and car rental companies and are an important benchmark for excellence in the region's travel and hospitality industry.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA relaxes rules on electronic device use
- Flight options to boost Mideast-Asia travel
- Air Arabia eyes more Bahrain flights
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal