Ritz-Carlton Bahrain wins top award
Manama, May 18, 2010
The Ritz-Carlton Bahrain Hotel and Spa has been recognised as the Best Business Hotel in the country by Business Traveller Middle East magazine for the eighth consecutive year.
In addition, the resort has been honoured as Bahrain's Leading Spa Resort by The World Travel Awards 2010.
The success brings the total number of World Travel Awards that the Ritz-Carlton Bahrain Hotel and Spa has won over the past years to 14.
'To say that it is a remarkable achievement to receive these accolades is definitely an understatement,' said general manager Mark Neukomm.
'I am so proud of the exceptional efforts of our ladies and gentlemen who continuously strive to provide the highest levels of quality and services to all our guests.
'These awards are a testament to all their hard work and fantastic teamwork.'
Voted exclusively by readers of the magazine, the Business Traveller Middle East Awards cover a range of essential categories, including best airlines, airports, hotels, golf courses and car rental companies and are an important benchmark for excellence in the region's travel and hospitality industry.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard