KFH leases 3 aircraft to Turkish Airlines
Kuwait, May 19, 2010
Kuwait Finance House (KFH), which owns an aircraft leasing business, on Wednesday said it has leased three Airbus A320s to Turkish Airlines.
Kuwait's largest Islamic lender said in a statement that its subsidiary, Aviation Lease and Finance Company (Alafco) will run the leasing process on behalf of the bank.
'KFH signed an agreement to lease three Airbus A320-200 to Turkish Airlines for a period of seven years,' KFH said in a statement. It did not provide details on the rental charges.
Alafco has previously leased five aircraft to Turkish Airlines, Europe's fourth-biggest carrier, and three to Turkey's Sky Airlines, the statement said.
KFH owns 53.6 per cent of Alafco, according to bourse data.-Reuters
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal