Ritz-Carlton offers holidays for parents-to-be
Dubai, May 20, 2010
The Ritz-Carlton hotels in Bahrain, Dubai, Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt and Sharq Village in Doha are set to offer special holiday packages for expectant parents.
“Traditionally, we have a lot of families and couples who holiday at our resorts throughout the year,” said Pascal Duchauffour, area vice president, Middle East.
“As a father of four young children myself, I know firsthand how rewarding, yet tiring, it is to raise a family, so we wanted to make sure that all our guests who are expecting a baby would have a soothing last vacation before their lives turn upside down. That’s how the idea for a specialised babymoon package at The Ritz-Carlton was born,” he added.
Defined loosely as a relaxing escape for pregnant couples, babymoons provide a much-welcomed and healthy respite from the daily stresses related to carrying a child to term, a statement said.
Duchauffour continued: “This babymoon lets the partners spend quality time to reconnect with each other before two becomes three.”
Available from June 1 through December 31, the Ritzy Babymoon holiday package is priced from $505 per room (double occupancy) for a minimum three-night stay.
The packages include pampering features such as skin nourishing baths, breakfast in bed, evening dessert, a pre-natal massage or facial, manicure and pedicure, massage for the father-to-be and fitness sessions among other highlights, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home