Marriott announces Bahrain summer promotion
Manama, May 30, 2010
Marriott Executive Apartments Manama is all set to launch its 'Bahrain Summer Promotion 2010' in June, which offers special summer rates and new room packages in the upcoming holiday season.
Starting from June 18 to September 9, the property slashes its regular rate by 20 per cent, giving attractive rates for both leisure and business travelers who visit Bahrain this summer. These special rates are valid for any stay during weekdays and weekends. They also include free buffet breakfast and unlimited internet access.
Aside from the existing 'Escape Packages' and advance purchased rates, Marriott's guests can choose from three new packages, such as; Bahrain Beach Package, Bahrain Movie Package and Bahrain Heritage Package.
'Weekend travelers now can enjoy much more discount on their room rates and particularly visitors with families who book for 3 days or longer will get lower prices,' said director of sales Marwan Haddad.
Additionally, according to Marwan, with the latest three packages, visitors will have opportunities to enjoy more varieties of Bahrain attraction, from shopping at the best malls, recreation on a private beach, watching new released movies in the best theatre in town, to visiting Bahrain national museum, Bahrain Fort and other places of interest in the island.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE