NBK, Al Ahleia launch travel insurance
Kuwait, June 1, 2010
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), the highest rated bank in the Middle East, has launched a travel insurance package for the holiday season in cooperation with Kuwait-based Al Ahleia Insurance Company.
The new Travel Safe insurance scheme includes insurance certificate for the Schengen visa, accident and sickness medical expenses, dental expenses, medical prescriptions, personal liability, accidental death and disability, flight cancellation or delay and luggage delay or loss, a statement said.
“NBK’s Travel Safe addresses a wide array of travelers needs providing policy holders increased coverage at highly competitive rates through its alliance with Al Ahleia Insurance,” said Lena Khajah, NBK executive manager, consumer banking group.
“NBK customers can apply and obtain their policy instantly at any one of NBK’s branches located around Kuwait.”
“In addition, policy holders can receive the required insurance certificate for their Schengen visa from Al-Ahleia Insurance virtually hassle free when presenting their NBK Travel Safe policy,” added Khajah. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain