Novotel, Ibis WTC name new director
Dubai, July 5, 2010
Hotel Novotel Dubai and Ibis World Trade Centre, both hotel brands with the Accor group in Dubai, have named Christopher McFall as the director of sales and marketing.
Leading a team of 20, McFall will be directly in charge of sales, marketing, public relations and reservation functions for both hotels with a combined 622 rooms.
McFall moved to Dubai from his position as director of sales for Guoman’s four-star Charing Cross and Grosvenor hotels where he was responsible for all aspects of sales and business development.
He graduated with honours from the SHA Hotel Management School Les Roches, Switzerland with a bachelors degree in international hospitality management.
McFall is also the winner of the young achievers - Caterer & Hotelkeeper Acorn Award 2007 and for taking the TTG Best Supplier Sales Team 2008 at the Business Travel Awards.
“I am delighted to have been selected to join the Accor team at the World Trade Centre Complex in Dubai,” McFall said.
“This is an immensely exciting and competitive market, but I have no doubt that the combination of our key location, fine products in both budget and mid scale hotel categories and a professional and determined commercial team with prove to be winning formula,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc