Etisalat, Etihad in loyalty tie-up
Abu Dhabi, July 7, 2010
Etisalat’s More loyalty programme and Etihad Guest have partnered, paving the way for Etisalat More reward programme members to convert their accumulated Etisalat More points to Etihad Guest miles.
Every six Etisalat More points earned can now be converted to one Etihad Guest Mile, which can then be redeemed from Etihad Airways against a selection of over 1,800 flight and non-flight rewards from over 200 partners, a statement said.
“We are delighted to announce this new partnership between the nation’s industry leaders in telecommunications and aviation,” Peter Baumgartner, Etihad’s chief commercial officer.
Abdulla Hashim, Etisalat’s senior vice president of business solutions, said: “Today’s consumers want more from their loyalty programmes and Etisalat’s valuable partnership with the UAE’s national airlines, Etihad Airways, will offer them premium rewards.”
“By simply using their mobile phones, customers can earn More points and get the dual benefit of converting them into Etihad Guest miles,” he added.
Etisalat is the only service provider in the UAE to offer a loyalty programme, the statement said.
Hashim added: “This tie-up echoes our commitment to add value to our customers by opening up more channels for them so that they can derive extra benefits by being an Etisalat customer.”
“Soon, we will also announce special surprises that are in store for our valued More reward customers to enjoy this summer,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head