Jazeera, Visa in key travel promotion
Kuwait, July 8, 2010
Jazeera Airways, a leading regional budget carrier, has announced the launch of a promotional tie-up with Visa, giving their customers the opportunity to win travel vouchers worth $ 200 each week.
“This new partnership with Visa reaffirms our commitment to providing our valued customers with a great value offer as they travel during the summer period. With this new promotion, - everyone can now enjoy their vacation with added bonuses,” said Stefan Pichler, CEO of Jazeera Airways.
Customers will be entitled to entries into the weekly draws every time they make a purchase with Jazeera using their Visa Credit or Visa Debit cards.
Visa cardholders will receive one entry with an Economy Class purchase and two entries with a Business Class purchase, while Premium Visa card holders will receive two entries for an Economy Class purchase, and three entries for a Business Class purchase.
The promotion, during which 10 lucky winners will receive $200 travel vouchers each week, runs from June 20 to August 10, 2010, said Pichler.
The vouchers will be held in credit for the winners to use against future purchases of Jazeera Airways tickets, and will be valid until December 31, 2010. The travel voucher is available only to the winner of the promotion, whose name will be booked against the voucher, he added.
Maysara Ghadban Traboulsi, Visa’s head of Marketing Communications for Mena, said: 'We are delighted to partner with Jazeera Airways, one of the leading Middle East airlines to provide cardholders with even greater value and rewards.'
'Visa continuously works to enhance our cardholders travel experiences with memorable incentives and rewards combined with the convenience and security which comes with using a Visa card,' he noted.
“We hope that our Guests will be very excited about these great offerings, and we wish everyone a wonderful summer!” Pichler added.
Jazeera Airways owns a fleet of 11 Airbus A320s. Each aircraft is fitted with the airline’s signature leather seating, while the Jazeera Business Class cabin offers business travellers a little extra convenience including easy booking, special check-in counters, 40 kg baggage allowance, access to airport lounges and exclusive in-flight service and entertainment.
The airline flies to destinations in the Middle East, North Africa, Turkey, Pakistan and Iran.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan opens
- Top firms plan Dubai World Central move
- Ferrari Land theme park to open in Spain
- Hilton to open 125-room hotel in Saudi
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely