Hilton offers loyalty members double points
Mclean, Virginia, July 8, 2010
Hilton HHonors, the loyalty program for Hilton Worldwide’s portfolio of hotel brands, has launched its latest global promotion offering members double points or double airline mile for each hotel stay.
The program, entitled Double Your HHonors, will run through September 30.
“Hilton HHonors is the only hotel loyalty program to offer members the opportunity to earn points and miles for the same hotel stay,” said Jeff Diskin, senior vice president, global customer marketing, Hilton Worldwide.
“Through promotions like Double Your HHonors, Hilton HHonors is able to reward members for their loyalty and create more personalized value for each member,” he added.
There is no limit to the number of points or miles awarded, a statement said.
Hilton HHonors members can earn double points or double airline miles for stays at any of the participating 3,600 hotels in 81 countries within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief