Moda Mall to launch summer promotion
Manama, July 8, 2010
Moda Mall, a top shopping destination at Bahrain World Trade Center (BWTC), will launch its month-long “Summer Surprises” promotion on Saturday.
The promotion is aimed at attracting shoppers and visitors to enjoy fun-filled, action-packed entertainment organised at the mall.
The highlight of the promotion will be a raffle with two grand draws of prizes including return tickets for two to Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Bangkok and Paris.
Shoppers also have a chance of winning an ultra luxury Yamaha jet boat and two Jet Skis as part of the last and final draw.
During the promotion, for every BD25 ($66) spent at any of Moda Mall’s boutiques, shoppers will receive one raffle ticket to enter the draws.
The first grand draw of the promotion is scheduled to take place on July 29 and the second and final draw will be held on August 8 at the Moda Mall.
The promotion will kick-off with a special body analysis test organised in collaboration with Fitness First.
In addition, there will be an exhibition of paintings by leading Bahraini artist and founder of Rashid Al Oraifi museum, Rashid Al Oraifi commencing July 18. Al Oraifi will also hold a brief workshop for talented youngsters as part of the exhibition.
“At Moda Mall we are looking forward to the commencement of Summer Surprises,” said Mohammed Al-Raee, Moda Mall’s director of marketing and public relations.
“As a true fashion paradise we aim to attract the brand-conscious shoppers both in Bahrain and those visiting from around the region this summer,” he added.
“The two special grand raffle draws organised during Summer Surprises are an added incentive that prove that Moda has gone the extra mile to reward our loyal shoppers who love our brands,” Al-Raee continued.
“As part of our marketing efforts we have partnered with Dadabhai Travels, Etihad Airways and AJM Kooheji for the first time to offer our shoppers fabulous prizes which will further enrich their unique shopping experience at Moda Mall,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall