Moda Mall to launch summer promotion
Manama, July 8, 2010
Moda Mall, a top shopping destination at Bahrain World Trade Center (BWTC), will launch its month-long “Summer Surprises” promotion on Saturday.
The promotion is aimed at attracting shoppers and visitors to enjoy fun-filled, action-packed entertainment organised at the mall.
The highlight of the promotion will be a raffle with two grand draws of prizes including return tickets for two to Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Bangkok and Paris.
Shoppers also have a chance of winning an ultra luxury Yamaha jet boat and two Jet Skis as part of the last and final draw.
During the promotion, for every BD25 ($66) spent at any of Moda Mall’s boutiques, shoppers will receive one raffle ticket to enter the draws.
The first grand draw of the promotion is scheduled to take place on July 29 and the second and final draw will be held on August 8 at the Moda Mall.
The promotion will kick-off with a special body analysis test organised in collaboration with Fitness First.
In addition, there will be an exhibition of paintings by leading Bahraini artist and founder of Rashid Al Oraifi museum, Rashid Al Oraifi commencing July 18. Al Oraifi will also hold a brief workshop for talented youngsters as part of the exhibition.
“At Moda Mall we are looking forward to the commencement of Summer Surprises,” said Mohammed Al-Raee, Moda Mall’s director of marketing and public relations.
“As a true fashion paradise we aim to attract the brand-conscious shoppers both in Bahrain and those visiting from around the region this summer,” he added.
“The two special grand raffle draws organised during Summer Surprises are an added incentive that prove that Moda has gone the extra mile to reward our loyal shoppers who love our brands,” Al-Raee continued.
“As part of our marketing efforts we have partnered with Dadabhai Travels, Etihad Airways and AJM Kooheji for the first time to offer our shoppers fabulous prizes which will further enrich their unique shopping experience at Moda Mall,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s