Bahrain waterpark launches summer events
Manama, July 12, 2010
Wahooo! waterpark, the Middle East’s first ever temperature controlled, indoor/outdoor waterpark, has launched a number of activities for the summer.
Wahooo! is hosting, throughout the summer, a Ladies Night on every Wednesday as well as an event titled Tiny Turtles for children under the age of three every Monday.
It has also opened the Wahooo! Surf School that will teach enthusiasts how to body board on a wave.
After concluding the Surf School training, participants will qualify for a Wahooo! Wave Academy pass that will allow them access to a weekly event where the flowrider runs on four pumps at a higher speed, thus offering a bigger wave and consequently a bigger challenge.
Wahooo! also hosts corporate events, providing staff with a fun day away from work during the hot summer months, the statement said.
Wahooo! has also launched a kids’ summer camp outing, which allows children to experience a day out.
“Wahooo! has been designed to create something for everyone, the needs of our customers are at the forefront of our minds - something that can be illustrated through the successes of our Ladies Nights, Birthday Parties and Tiny Turtles sessions,” said Damien Latham, general manager of Wahooo! waterpark.
“Whether you are looking to sit and relax by the pool or ride the high waves you can find it here. Furthermore, all rides and activities can be enjoyed in the comfort of the highest safety standards to ensure our guests have the best all round experience at the waterpark,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China