Mirdif mall names promotion winners
Dubai, July 19, 2010
Mirdif City Centre, the latest regional shopping mall in the UAE by Majid Al Futtaim Properties, has named the four winners of its Dine and Fly promotion.
Holiday packages for two to Hong Kong or Rome, including business class tickets and five nights accommodation in a five-star hotel for each winner, were awarded by the mall to Al Amin, Tinu Varam, Amal Ali Mohammed, and six-year-old Mohammed Al Nahdi.
“We are always looking for ways to reward our loyal customers and we are thrilled to award these four lucky winners this amazing prize,” said Yousif Al Ali, vice president of Mirdif City Centre.
“For the price of a few meals out enjoying the great selection of dining options at Mirdif City Centre, the winners will now get to enjoy the ultimate culinary experience as they jet off to the ancient city of Rome or the bustling modern metropolis of Hong Kong,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project