Oman Air announces Salalah fest offers
Muscat, July 25, 2010
Oman Air has come up with some great offers to Salalah for this Khareef season.
The city is now celebrating the Salalah Tourism Festival, which coincides with the monsoon rains.
“With the summer heat soaring high in the whole of Oman except the Dhofar region, now is the right time to visit the verdant city of Salalah and the near-by places for a refreshing break. With the temperature at a salubrious 20 to 24 degree Celsius and the monsoon drizzle lingering throughout the day that breaks into a shower at times, Salalah extends a warm welcome to visitors from the rest of the Gulf,” said Nigel Stoker, GM, Oman Air Holidays.
“To make it easier for the visitors, Oman Air Holidays has some exciting packages that include return ticket on Oman Air, 3 nights twin share accommodation at a range of apartments, hotels and resorts, return airport transfers and all hotel taxes and service charges.”
Some of the attractions in Salalah include the blowhole at Mughsayl, the natural springs at Ain Homran, the Tawi Attir sinkhole, ruins of the Queen of Sheba’s famed palace at Samhurram and the historic sites at Mirbat. Additionally, the city is also known for its breathtaking scenery, traditional souqs, fresh springs and wadis, green countryside and the verdant mountains that make for a refreshing drive.
The offers are valid until September 30.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc