Cathay to buy 30 Airbus aircraft
Hong Kong, August 4, 2010
Cathay Pacific said on Wednesday it would buy 30 Airbus aircraft at a catalogue price amounting to $7.82 billion.
The carrier will buy 30 Airbus A350-900 aircraft and intends to exercise existing rights to buy six Boeing 777-300ER jets, it said in a filing to the Hong Kong bourse.
The catalogue price of the Boeing aircraft in aggregate is about $1.605 billion, the carrier said. - Reuters
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief