Emirates unit offers Madrid holidays
Dubai, August 12, 2010
Emirates Holidays has introduced a range of tailor-made options to Spain’s lively capital following the launch of Emirates airline’s direct flights from Dubai to Madrid.
“With its exceptional nightlife and cuisine, world-class museums and art galleries, and designer shopping, Madrid is an exciting city to discover and explore,” said John Felix, senior vice president of Emirates Holidays.
“Emirates Holidays is delighted to have Madrid among the wide choice of destinations it has on offer. And with the launch of Emirates’ direct flights to the city, we have put together a range of special packages that will provide the perfect gateway to the best Spain has to offer,” he added.
Emirates Holidays is offering a number of economy class packages to Madrid from Dubai, with stays at some of the top hotels in the Spanish capital.
The packages include return flights with Emirates airline and are based on a twin-sharing basis with American breakfast, transfers to and from the hotel by private car, room tax and service charges, a statement said.
Members of Skywards, Emirates’ loyalty programme, will receive up to 20 per cent bonus miles when they book these packages, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA relaxes rules on electronic device use
- Flight options to boost Mideast-Asia travel
- Air Arabia eyes more Bahrain flights
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal