India airline cancels Bahrain-Mumbai flights
Manama, August 25, 2010
Air India Express has suspended its Bahrain-Mumbai flights starting tomorrow (August 26) until October 30.
The airline’s Bahrain and Jordan area manager Meenakshi Mallik said the temporary cessation of the thrice weekly flights had been done for operational reasons.
“However, flights out on September 9, 11, 13, 16 and 19 will not be affected,” she said. 'We have not been told what the reasons are but have been informed flights are available on six days in September.”
Mallik said all passengers booked on the cancelled flights had been offered the chance to re-book once flights resumed.
“They are also free to get a full refund on bookings they have already made,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief