Dubai Radisson Blu names sales boss
Dubai, August 31, 2010
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, recently promoted Ahmed Adam to senior sales manager.
In his new role Adam’s key responsibilities include the development of the MICE and leisure segments.
“With more than 10 years experience in the hotel industry, Adam has a proven track record in growing revenue as well as developing business with key leisure accounts, MICE and destination management companies,” said Julia Alvaro, director of sales & marketing, Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City.
Alvaro noted that the hotel, part of The Rezidor Hotel Group, is known to groom its in-house talent to embrace managerial positions.
Adam said: “The UAE is a very attractive destination and I look forward to continue working in one of the most dynamic markets of the world. Indeed, the development of new market segments offers me an excellent opportunity to put my experience, skills and network to use.”
Adam joined the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City as sales manager in March 2009. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc