Dolphin, seal shows to mark Eid
Dubai, September 6, 2010
Dubai Dolphinarium, a 5,000 sq m marine mammal facility, will hold special dolphin and seal shows on September 10, 11, and 12 to mark the occasion of Eid al-Fitr.
Families will also be entertained by clowns and jugglers, balloon bending, face painting, and henna painting, a statement said.
Children will have the opportunity to meet and take photographs with their favourite cartoon and fairy tale characters – Minnie and Mickey Mouse and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
“Eid al-Fitr is a very joyous occasion for the residents and guests of Dubai,” said Steve Preston, general manager, Dubai Dolphinarium.
“Dubai Dolphinarium will mark the celebration this year by holding special Eid shows and lots of exciting and memorable activities.”
In addition, everyone who visits Dubai Dolphinarium between September 10 and 12 will receive free child entry coupons for Dreamland Aqua Park in Umm Al Quwain.
The dolphin and seal shows will be held at 11 am, 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit