Dolphin, seal shows to mark Eid
Dubai, September 6, 2010
Dubai Dolphinarium, a 5,000 sq m marine mammal facility, will hold special dolphin and seal shows on September 10, 11, and 12 to mark the occasion of Eid al-Fitr.
Families will also be entertained by clowns and jugglers, balloon bending, face painting, and henna painting, a statement said.
Children will have the opportunity to meet and take photographs with their favourite cartoon and fairy tale characters – Minnie and Mickey Mouse and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
“Eid al-Fitr is a very joyous occasion for the residents and guests of Dubai,” said Steve Preston, general manager, Dubai Dolphinarium.
“Dubai Dolphinarium will mark the celebration this year by holding special Eid shows and lots of exciting and memorable activities.”
In addition, everyone who visits Dubai Dolphinarium between September 10 and 12 will receive free child entry coupons for Dreamland Aqua Park in Umm Al Quwain.
The dolphin and seal shows will be held at 11 am, 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc