Oman Air marks new Dammam route
Muscat, September 8, 2010
Oman Air, the national carrier of Oman, recently held a cake-cutting ceremony at Dammam’s Kind Fahd Airport to mark the launch of its daily flights to the city from September 1.
The airline will deploy a two-class Boeing 737-800 aircraft on the Muscat-Dammam route.
From its primary hub in Muscat, Oman Air’s passengers may connect on to the airline’s daily services to several of its other overseas international destinations and vice-versa.
“Oman Air has already established itself as a prestigious brand in this intensely regional competitive sector in a relatively short period of time, on accord of its service and quality of its in-flight product,” said Abdulaziz bin Saud Alraisi, chief officer management affairs, Oman Air.
“Dammam is Oman Air’s 39th international destination and the third in Saudi Arabia after Jeddah and Riyadh,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador