MyDubaiInfo launches booking portal
Fujairah, September 9, 2010
MyDubaiInfo, a leading travel and information website, has launched its new booking engine, which will allow visitors to the website to book hotels, flights, and rent a car, all with instant confirmation.
Among the new features offered by MyDubaiInfo to travellers to Dubai, there is an innovative reservation system, which gives visitors the opportunity to book from more than 350 Dubai hotels and resorts, whether it is for hotel only, hotel and flight, and/ or car rental.
The new booking engine provides information on the availability and prices which are visible throughout the booking procedure and as soon as a choice is made, the confirmation is done straight away.
The MyDubaiInfo booking engine will also now show accommodation options in more detail, providing additional information on the hotel and its amenities as well as large photos, informative text, 360 degree virtual tours and directions for driving.
The new booking engine has been designed so that every holiday can be as tailored as the visitor requires, with the ability to simply book a hotel room for a night, through to creating a full holiday package which includes the hotel, flights, car rental, trips and tours in Dubai as well as reserving seats in many of the Dubai restaurants available. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly twice daily to Kuala Lumpur
- Bank Nizwa, Bahwan in travel finance tie-up
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels