Wataniya takes delivery of 7th aircraft
Kuwait, September 22, 2010
Wataniya Airways, Kuwait’s premium service airline, has taken possession of its seventh customised Airbus A320 aircraft.
The new aircraft, which has been fitted out to Wataniya Airways’ unique specification, includes just 122 seats to allow guests greater room and comfort, a statement said.
“I am very proud to welcome this new aircraft to our fleet, the third new Airbus A320 we have added this year,” said George Cooper, CEO of Wataniya Airways.
“All our aircraft have the same class-leading specification for the maximum wellbeing and enjoyment of our valued guests. This latest addition continues our commitment to ensuring that our guests travel in comfort and arrive refreshed and relaxed at their destination, as well as providing us with further flexibility as we grow our current network.”
“At Wataniya Airways we have been very thorough in our planning, and have expanded our fleet gradually according to the company plans. We are very pleased that our business plan is on track and that we continue to successfully develop along the strategic growth paths we have set from the outset,” Cooper added.
The entire fleet of Wataniya Airways aircraft is fitted with the industry leading OnAir system that allows its guests to use their mobile phones during the flight, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai