Rosewood Corniche manager shortlisted for award
Jeddah, October 14, 2010
Nasser Al Reefy, restaurant manager at Rosewood Corniche, a premier hotel in Saudi Arabia, is in the running for the 'best outlet manager' honour in the prestigious Hotelier Middle East Awards.
Al Reefy oversees the day to day running of the hotel’s celebrated Asian restaurants Ginza I Chome and Noodles.
Holding a Diploma and Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality Management from the American College in Dublin, Ireland, Nasser is continuing his professional development by working through the Rosewood employee programme in conjunction with a management course from Harvard Business School.
“Under Nasser’s management, our Asian restaurants are now considered the premier dining destinations in Jeddah and he continues to act as a figurehead of our successful Saudisation policy to develop and nurture local talent,” said Hans-Peter Leitzke, managing director of Rosewood Corniche.
“We receive consistently positive feedback from our patrons and staff about Nasser’s performance in the hotel and we believe his hard work and commitment had a direct correlation to Rosewood Corniche being awarded Saudi Arabia’s Leading Hotel in consecutive years in 2009 and 2010. His nomination to the Hotelier Middle East awards is a just recognition of his dedication, hard work and guest relations.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- K Hotel names new F&B manager
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal
- Forum to map out Arab tourism strategies
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth