Accor names 2 new Mercure GMs
Dubai, October 17, 2010
Accor Middle East, a leading hospitality group, recently appointed two new general managers (GMs) for its Grand Hotel Mercure Doha and Mercure Umm Al Qura in Makkah.
Thierry Szewc has taken over as GM of the 175-rooms Grand Hotel Mercure Doha and Christian Hamoui as the GM of the 307-room Mercure Umm Al Qura.
Szewc, a 50-year old French national, was GM of the recently opened ibis Amman in Jordan and has been with the Accor Group for 35 years.
Christian Hamoui, a 59-year old French national, was GM at Mercure Al Khobar where he has managed the grand opening of the hotel, and was the GM of Mercure Value, Riyadh. Hamoui has 11 years experience with Pullman International Hotels, in the Ivory Coast, Togo, Benin, Congo, Martinique and Guadeloupe. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand