Rail Europe 4A opens Dubai office
Dubai, October 17, 2010
Rail Europe 4A, the worldwide leader in rail distribution, has announced the opening of its new Middle Eastern office in Dubai.
“Our new Dubai office aligns with our international expansion strategy and advances efforts to bolster our Middle Eastern presence. This office has been added to 6 other representative offices which have previously been set up in Tokyo, Seoul, Mumbai, Buenos Aires, Sydney and Hong Kong,” stated Xavier Theret, regional director of Sales, Rail Europe 4A.
“One of our key priorities was to establish a new office in Dubai with a well-respected and highly experienced management by Waleed Ahmed who comes into this role with asignificant 11 years’ experience within the hospitality, travel and tourism sectors. For the past few years, Waleed gained an intensive sales and marketing experience within Middle East Market through representing a Malaysia based hotel chain. Prior to that role, Waleed progressed through various posts at international organisations such as Marriott International and Starwood Hotels,” he added.
The Middle East has shown a great dynamism over the last couple of years and has proved to have a strong interest in European rail products. Every year, thousands of visitors from the Middle East choose to travel Europe by train, whether for business or leisure purposes, he stated.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests