Rail Europe 4A opens Dubai office
Dubai, October 17, 2010
Rail Europe 4A, the worldwide leader in rail distribution, has announced the opening of its new Middle Eastern office in Dubai.
“Our new Dubai office aligns with our international expansion strategy and advances efforts to bolster our Middle Eastern presence. This office has been added to 6 other representative offices which have previously been set up in Tokyo, Seoul, Mumbai, Buenos Aires, Sydney and Hong Kong,” stated Xavier Theret, regional director of Sales, Rail Europe 4A.
“One of our key priorities was to establish a new office in Dubai with a well-respected and highly experienced management by Waleed Ahmed who comes into this role with asignificant 11 years’ experience within the hospitality, travel and tourism sectors. For the past few years, Waleed gained an intensive sales and marketing experience within Middle East Market through representing a Malaysia based hotel chain. Prior to that role, Waleed progressed through various posts at international organisations such as Marriott International and Starwood Hotels,” he added.
The Middle East has shown a great dynamism over the last couple of years and has proved to have a strong interest in European rail products. Every year, thousands of visitors from the Middle East choose to travel Europe by train, whether for business or leisure purposes, he stated.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head