Oman Air steps up miles programme
Muscat, October 23, 2010
The frequent flyer programme of Oman Air, the national carrier of Oman, has launched a special promotion to mark the 40th national day of the Sultanate.
During a 40-day period commencing on November 1 and until December 10, Sinbad frequent flyer members flying with Oman Air can win up to 100,000 Sindbad Miles.
Every week for a period of five weeks, members travelling on Oman Air will go into a draw and one lucky member will win 4000 Sindbad Miles each week.
At the end of the promotion period, there will be a raffle draw wherein two lucky members win 40,000 Sindbad Miles each.
“Oman Air is delighted to offer our valuable Sindbad members a chance to be part of the activities celebrating the 40th national day of our great nation,” said Abdulrazaq Alraisi, acting chief commercial officer.
“With this 40-day celebration, we share in the pride and joy of 40 years of achievements under the leadership of Sultan Qaboos Bin Said. It is also an opportunity to thank our members for their patronage and reaffirm our commitment to make Oman Air the airline of their choice by providing the highest levels of service,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief