Amadeus to discuss technology trends at BTS
Dubai, October 24, 2010
Amadeus, a leading global technology and distribution partner to the travel industry, will be one of the key speakers at the Business Travel Show (BTS) conference, taking place on October 26 in Dubai.
This educational program is managed by the Association of Corporate Travel Executives (ACTE).
The conference titled, “Technology Pecha Kucha - Online systems and Technological advancements – what generation are you?” will offer insights into how technology is changing the way travel is delivered across the Middle East.
In a region where ‘self service’ is not commonly embraced, this session will look at how travel professionals should adapt to seize the technology opportunities. Amadeus will be represented by Ahmed Youssef, regional director, Operations & Marketing for Amadeus Mena, who will conduct the presentation.
The session will be modelled as a ‘Pecha Kucha - a kind of forum conceived in Japan which allows like-minded professionals to meet, showcase their work, exchange ideas, and network using specific presentation limits that keeps discussions concise, fast-paced and entertaining.
The Pecha Kucha format of “20 slides, each shown for 20 seconds in the space of 6 minutes 40 seconds” will be applied to this session's unique presentations resulting in a rare opportunity for the business travel audience to learn about a wide-range of emerging online and technological travel applications in the space of one hour.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria