City Seasons Oman on track for 2011 opening
Dubai, October 26, 2010
The Al Ain-based City Seasons Group of Hotels is on track to open a fifth hotel in Oman in the New Year. it was announced.
City Seasons Hotel Muscat, a modern 5-star hotel attached to a new shopping mall, features 264 rooms and suites, meeting facilities, ten function rooms, a large ballroom for up to 300 and three diverse restaurants including a speciality Lebanese and Italian restaurant as well as an all-day dining outlet for up to 180.
The hotel has also included a health club with roof top swimming pool, Sauna, steam room, massage and separate facilities for ladies and gents. It also has an entertainment area and games room and underground parking.
“A report published by the World Travel and Tourism Council predicts that Oman will become the third top tourism growth market in the world this year attaining a 7.8 per cent compound annual tourism growth rate through 2020,” said City Seasons Group of Hotels MD, Thomas Tapken.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas