City Seasons Oman on track for 2011 opening
Dubai, October 26, 2010
The Al Ain-based City Seasons Group of Hotels is on track to open a fifth hotel in Oman in the New Year. it was announced.
City Seasons Hotel Muscat, a modern 5-star hotel attached to a new shopping mall, features 264 rooms and suites, meeting facilities, ten function rooms, a large ballroom for up to 300 and three diverse restaurants including a speciality Lebanese and Italian restaurant as well as an all-day dining outlet for up to 180.
The hotel has also included a health club with roof top swimming pool, Sauna, steam room, massage and separate facilities for ladies and gents. It also has an entertainment area and games room and underground parking.
“A report published by the World Travel and Tourism Council predicts that Oman will become the third top tourism growth market in the world this year attaining a 7.8 per cent compound annual tourism growth rate through 2020,” said City Seasons Group of Hotels MD, Thomas Tapken.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry