BA workshop highlights services, pricing
Cairo, October 27, 2010
British Airways (BA) recently held an interactive workshop in Cairo for top travel agents to highlight the latest news and services the airline has to offer including changes in fare structures.
The workshop, held at the Fairmont Towers, was facilitated by BA country commercial manager Mervat Alfy and the Cairo team and was attended by approximately 30 industry professionals.
The leading premium long haul carrier also announced its latest First service during the workshop which is expected soon in the Cairo-London route, explaining in detail the new cabin, services offered and the great value for money.
During the interactive workshop, the agents participated in different exercises, games and quizzes designed to help relay the information in an entertaining and educational fashion.
Additional issues discussed during the workshop included details of the various loyalty programs through EC, BA’s frequent flyer programme and On Business, the airline’s newest loyalty programme targeting small-to-medium enterprises.
Also discussed during the workshop was BA’s excellent airline booking system that offers agents the best rates on select flights.
“This workshop was a great success. We were able to share our latest developments with the agents in an engaging environment which allowed us to best showcase our product,” said Alfy.
“We’re always looking for opportunities to connect with our partners and this workshop was a great means to do so,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai