RAK Airways inks travel insurance deal
Ras Al Khaimah, November 2, 2010
RAK Airways, the national carrier of Ras Al Khaimah, has signed a key co-operation agreement with RAK Insurance to offer travel insurance to passengers as part of the airline’s value-added service offering.
RAK Airways had recently announced partnerships with leading regional companies to offer car hire in addition to a variety of travel solutions for its passengers.
RAK Airways’ chief executive officer Omar Jahameh said, “Our co-operation agreement with RAK Insurance will enhance the range of value-added services we are already able to provide passengers with.'
'In keeping with our strategy to deliver outstanding value to all RAK Airways customers we are constantly looking for new, innovative ways to complement our products and services,' he noted.
“We advise all our passengers to avail of travel insurance to protect themselves against accidental unforeseen circumstances; our new agreement with RAK Insurance, which offers passengers travel insurance starting from as low as $5 per person, will enable our passengers to secure their journey for a minimal cost,” Jahameh added.
Antoine Stephan, managing director of RAK Insurance, one of the UAE’s leading insurance companies, which specialises in providing all kinds of insurance, said, “As a RAK- headquartered company, we are pleased to partner with the emirate’s very own airline, RAK Airways, and support its endeavour to provide customers with a value product-offering.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route