AirAsia announces low fares on all destinations
Sepang, November 15, 2010
AirAsia, the leading low-cost airline, has announced low fare offerings for all its destinations from Kuala Lumpur to Australia, China, Taiwan, UK, India, and Korea.
The Amazing Low Fare deals are up for grabs from November 15 to 17 for the travel period from July 1 to November 10, 2011.
All-in fares to India start from as low as RM49 to Mumbai and RM99 to Delhi from Kuala Lumpur. China (Hangzhou, Tianjin, Chengdu) destinations are from as low as RM105, Taiwan (Taipei) from as low as RM 169, Australia from as low as RM149 to Perth and RM199 to Gold Coast and Melbourne.
Other new international destinations are offered from as low as RM199 to Korea (Seoul). Those opting to travel to Europe, all in fares from as low as RM499 to London (Stansted) are also available for grabs.
“This promo is the best opportunity for guests to maximise on our extensive route network to travel to more places for X-tra low fares,” said Azran Osman-Rani, Chief Executive Officer of AirAsia X.
To top this deal, AirAsia X recently launched its new “Flight Transfer Services” to its guests online.
The flight transfer services is available for selected flights for guests departing from AirAsia X long haul routes covering China, India, Taiwan, UK, Australia and soon Korea and Japan.
The flight transfer services allow guests to conveniently book a connecting flight under one booking itinerary where the boarding pass for the final destination will be ready available at point of check in or at the transit hall in Kuala Lumpur.
The airline also announced that it will increase its frequency on the popular Kuala Lumpur - Chennai route through the addition of four more flights commencing January 21.
With these new additions, AirAsia will now operate a total of 11 flights weekly from Chennai and a total of 114 weekly flights from India. AirAsia currently serves this route with a direct daily flight to Chennai departing from the LCC Terminal; Kuala Lumpur on AirAsia’s 180-seater Airbus A320.
To celebrate the introduction of the 2nd Kuala Lumpur -Chennai frequency, AirAsia will be offering all-in-fare from RM149.00 one-way. Booking period for the introduction of the 2nd frequency is from November 16 to 21, for the travel period from January 21 to June 30, 2011.
Promotional seats can be booked exclusively online via www.airasia.com and mobile.airasia.com.
“We had always known that the Kuala Lumpur -Chennai route will perform exceedingly well. We feel that it is timely to add a second frequency,” said Kathleen Tan, regional head of Commercial, AirAsia.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home